Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.08.2014

One Years Old!

I'm not going to bore you with tales of where I've been for the last month... let's just say I was hibernating! ha. I'll also say that life has been a bit rocky, but that I'm getting back into the swing of things and my crafty self is coming back to life!

Today my son turns one! I can't believe how this past year has flown by and today I wanted to share with you a simple project I whipped up in My Digital Studio.


I absolutely LOVE My Digital Studio! In case you're not aware, it's not just for scrapbooking! I often use it for projects such as this, but do all my fliers and business signage, business cards and more with it. With a quick click of the button, you can also easily share your projects with friends and family through email or social media. Gotta love that!

Without realizing it, I used the two Sale-a-Bration freebies on my project. That's good because then I can tell you that with every $60 order before March 31, 2014, you can receive a FREE product! Choosing the digital kits gives you a lot of "bang for you buck". The Hooray for Parties ensemble is valued at $21.95 and the One Big Sale-a-Bration 2014 ensemble is valued at $26.95. Talk about a deal, especially since you'll have them forever and can do so much with them!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!