Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.30.2014

A Social Affair

This was a card I did a while back. I got the idea from some other social media cards I did a couple of years ago on a different forum. I think you can guess what this card is based from. :)
I thought this card was appropriate to share with you because tonight I will be attending the Catalogue Premier in Canada. I'm quite excited! May 1st is the pre-order for us demos (only on some products), but I always love getting my hands on new catalogues and product. Even better, to attend a party about it! I'll be sharing what I can on social media, so if you follow me, you might be getting some sneak peeks!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
Tools: MDS, Decorative Dots TIEF, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!