Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.13.2014

Still Time to Play!

You still have time to play with us at Sunday Stamps this week! The link will close Friday, April 18th at 6 p.m., hope you'll find some time to get inspired!

I thought I'd share another project with you for this week's colour challenge:


This was actually my original design for the challenge, but omitted it because of the scrap banners I used that consisted of a few other colours other than what the challenge calls for. While this would probably be okay since the majority of my project still uses primarily Pink Pirouette, Smokey Slate & Tempting Turquoise, I'm glad I challenged myself to try a project using just those colours. :)

This was a card I created for my SIL who is getting married in May. I attended a shower for her yesterday and this card certainly impressed! ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Pink Pirourette, Smokey Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Silver
Stamps: Love & Laughter
Tools: Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF, Artisan Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Banner Punch
Challenge: Sunday Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!