Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.08.2014

Sunday Stamps SSC73

We've got a sweet colour combo over at Sunday Stamps for the next two weeks - Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette & Smokey Slate.
I typically would never combine pink and blue on a baby card, but I just love the way this turned out! I've been in a "use what I have" kick lately. I cut the sentiment on my e-cutter YEARS AGO (now you know I save everything!) and when I came across these cutouts, I knew I had to use them. Next, I chose a stamp set I never used a lot when it was current, but there must be a reason I keep it around, right? So I used it! I didn't want to use a lot of other products, so I accented with punches and scattered some jewels.

Hope you'll get a chance to play along with us. We always love seeing what people create. Don't forget to check out the other Design Team members for inspiration... and leave them some love too!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Smokey Slate
Stamps: Baby Boutique (retired), Cuddles & Kisses
Tools: Postage Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch
Accessories: Jewel Rhinestones
Challenge: Sunday Stamps

2 comments:

  1. I save everything too and am always happy when I can find a way to use something in my stash! Perfect sentiment on such a sweet baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea with the punches :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!