Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.01.2014

The NEW 2014-2015 Catty!

Well, the night finally happened! Last night I was able to attend the Canadian Catalogue Premier in Mississauga. Even though I would've been able to view the online version today, there's nothing like getting the actual book! Lucky for me, I also walked away with two new stamp sets!!


This morning I had a snuggle with my 4-year-old daughter (and also an avid crafter!) and we looked through the catty together, making our wish list. Of course we want it all!! It is absolutely the best catalogue ever. For many reasons.

The number one thing I'm excited about is the organization of it. Not only is it organized by occasion (!!!),  there are also tons of samples and techniques, how to's and more. Sections are often further broken down by "beginner", "casual" and "avid" paper crafters, and when projects are listed, the catty provides a breakdown of everything you need to make that exact project! The indexes are also fabulous - there's a picture sentiment index (!!!) and an accessories index too! LOVE!!

Once again, SU! offers some bundles where you can save 15% when purchasing certain products together, lots of amazing kits, there's a bigger MDS influence and lots of fun new toys to enjoy.

Over the next couple of days, I'll be playing with my new stamp sets and then hopefully I'll be getting my pre-order of a couple additional items next week. I'm excited to be sharing the projects with you.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

P.S. The catalogue goes live June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!