Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.28.2014

Even More Paper Pumpkin Examples!

Are you getting sick of these yet? Don't worry, tomorrow you'll get a break with my Sunday Stamps post. ;) Here are two more cards I created with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.

For this first card, I just cut one paper straw (included in the kit) into thirds and then hand-cut some "flames" to create candles. The included stamp "celebrate" was the perfect sentiment for this card!


I forgot to jot down the sizes for these mini pinwheels on my second card... I'm guessing about 1-1/4" squares though. I creased them flat and added a bit of bling with some Red Glimmer paper that I punched with the retired Punch Pack.


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!