Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.25.2014

Spiral Flowers with June Paper Pumpkin

So, I've been hyped coming up with alternative projects with June's Paper Pumpkin kit (the one with all the pinwheels). I love what I was able to do on this card, but I'm still getting used to the super simple look!


With this project, I wanted to showcase that you could make something else without any other tools or stamps. All I needed was a pair of scissors & some Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes. For the petals for my flowers, all I did was take my ink spot (you get one with every kit!), hold it on an angle and "paint" the flowers on. Just a few quick strokes.

And if you like what I did above, you'll love the picture tutorial I've included below! Hope you enjoy.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!