Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.23.2014

Sunday Stamps SSC78 - Late Again!

Well, I don't know what to tell you. I've been seriously ignoring my Blog!! Now that the weather has been better, I just want to be outside... and at the end of the day, I'm exhausted from following my two munchkins around. ha. I will try to be better. Promise!

A week and a day ago, we posted a new challenge over at Sunday Stamps. It is a great sketch challenge and one I think I will be using over and over again!


I was commissioned to create a custom card for an 80th birthday. I thought this sketch would work well for what I wanted to do. I flipped the sketch on it's side and created away. I kept it pretty simple, but adding a bit of shimmer with some Gold Specialty Paper & Champagne Glimmer Paper. It was for a man, so I could't go overboard with it. ;)

We hope you'll get inspired with us this week. You have until Friday, June 27th at 6 p.m. to link up and play along. Hope you will!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE:
Paper: Night of Navy, Gold Specialty, Champagne Glimmer, Very Vanilla
Ink: Midnight Muse (retired)
Stamps: Memorable Moments
Tools: Big Shot, Scallops TIEF (retired), Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die (retired)
Challenge: Sunday Stamps














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!