Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.01.2014

Sweet Baby for Sunday Stamps Challenge #77

Welcome to another challenge at Sunday Stamps. Love the colour combo we've got going on this time - Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point & Sahara Sand.


I am in love with my creation! When I started designing this card, I was just trying to get rid of some retiring products before the new catty launch tomorrow (hanger clips & Silver Glimmer) and am really pleased with the CAS look I accomplished.

I absolutely love the Something for Baby set (doesn't hurt that I earned if for FREE!!) that's launching in the new catalogue tomorrow AND, there are coordinating Framelits for them too! I opted to cut the pieces by hand though because I didn't want a border around my images.

Anyway, hope you'll be inspired by the colour combo and play along with us! You've got until Friday, June 13th to upload your design. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

P.S. Come back tomorrow to see the girl version I created of this card...

RECIPE:
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Silver Glimmer Paper (retiring)
Stamps: Bitty Banners, Something for Baby
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Oval Framelits, Simply Scored, 7/8" Scallop Punch, Heart Punch (retiring)
Accessories: Hanger Clips (retiring)
Challenge: Sunday Stamps

3 comments:

  1. omg.. from the inside out I am in love! I feel a CASE is warranted!
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the challenge colors to make a boy baby card--very cute! I love the tie on the onesie--too funny! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Steph! That mini hanger is adorable! Great clean and simple look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!