Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.02.2014

Sweet Baby Girl

Yesterday I shared with you the boy version I created and promised you the girl version today. You can view yesterday's post here, or get a glimpse of it peeking out from behind in the photo below. :)


I just love this new set (Something for Baby)! It launches today in the new catty. I kept the card CAS so that the focus is only on the onsie. All the elements are the same as the boy version, but I added a few flowers that I punched using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (that retired, sniff sniff!).

Hope you like this version too. I'd love to hear what you think!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Crisp Canteloupe, Sahara Sand, Silver Glimmer Paper (retired)
Stamps: Bitty Banners, Something for Baby
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Oval Framelits, Simply Scored, 7/8" Scallop Punch, Heart Punch (retired), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retired)
Accessories: Hanger Clips (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!