Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.20.2014

Baby Alpha

Believe it or not, I've got so many "draft posts" that I never got around to writing or publishing during my disappearance. Some of the upcoming posts will be older projects (that may even feature now retired items!), but I'll mix in some newer stuff too. What I'm saying is, I've got posts coming out my...

Anyway, here are some cards I designed using my Alphabet Home Decor print I designed and sell in my online store. These were misprints, but perfect enough to cut up and use on some cards! Check 'em out:

These babies were actually quite popular that I've just about sold out of them! Other than my print, I just accented with ribbon and some texture with an embossing folder and glimmer paper. The paper colours aren't your typical soft hues for a baby card, but it works! At the time, I was trying to use up retiring In Colors...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE:
Paper: Gumball Green, Primerose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Naturals White, Whisper White
Ink: Gumball Green, Primerose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Baby We've Grown
Tools: Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch
Accessories: Stitched Satin Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!