Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.06.2015

For the Girls

Happy Monday. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! As I promised in Friday's post, today I was going to share the girl cards I created for a customer recently. Here's a look at the bunch:


I use the note cards and envelopes (the watercoloured ones are retired) for simple, yet beautiful cards. These are for young girls, so I used bright colours, feminine designs and colours and of course some bling!

Here's a closure look at card one:


These cute little cupcakes are from a retired set, but just the perfect size for these little note cards and a 1" circle punch. ;) For added colour and texture, I used some Cherry on Top Washi Tape.


For the second card (and perhaps my favourite), I stamped the ballerina image three times and then colored each slightly differently with Stampin' Write Markers and alcohol based ones for the skin tones. I also couldn't forget the bling, adding a few jewels to the ballerinas' waists.


The third card uses the awesome Triple Banner Punch (but you can actually make 4 different sizes if you saw my Instagram post yesterday) to created quick and easy banners. I adhered them with a tiny staple and lastly used the AWESOME stamp set Stampin' Up! released this year for RMHC called Sprinkles on Top. It also has a coordinating punch. So many possibilities!


Lastly, a cute little purse card. What girl doesn't enjoy carrying around various purses with random toys, chapstick or a few dollars in it?! I stamped them in Soft Sky, Watermelon Wonder, Wisteria Wonder and Mint Macaron and added a large jewel to each. For the sentiment, I used Petite Pairs and popped it up on a punched piece of silver paper for a little extra sparkle.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!