Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.01.2015

Happy Day!

Not only is today Canada Day, but it's also the first day I'm back after a loooong hiatus! I told you last week that I was switching things up a bit. You will now be able to find me, blogging, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. For daily doses of creativity, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook. :)

Since today is Canada's birthday, I decided to share with you the decor wreath I created. Originally I wanted it to hang on the front door, but since it's been a little humid and rainy, I didn't trust that this mostly paper wreath was going to survive! Take a peek...


It's currently hanging on my "communication centre" at our front door with a Canadian Flag print from the local paper. This project cost me well under 10 dollars as I found the wreath at a thrift shop for $3 and then just used DSP, card stock, buttons and ribbons I had lying around. All in shades of red & white of course!

Here's a closure look:


I was also inspired to create this wreath because I have a class running on July 9th featuring projects created using the Simply Scored Tool. We won't be doing this wreath, but instead, a rosette. Using them on a wreath is only one of many possibilities. Maybe I'll show you some other ideas in the near future. ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!