Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.24.2015

The Reveal!

As promised in Wednesday's post, here is the complete project using the Emerging Colours Technique. The card design is from my fabulous upline, Leena Girsa. Her original design used the Sheltering Tree stamp set, and even though it was available to me at the event, I wanted to use a set that I owned. As mentioned in my previous post, the leaf image is from the Wonderous Wreath set and the tree is from White Christmas.


You'd never know it, but I screwed up when putting this card together. I was a bad student and didn't read the instructions. I did my technique (background panel) on the larger Very Vanilla piece of card stock (that was meant for the inside) and not the Whisper White piece that I was suppose to use. So when it came time to put my card together, I wondered why my leaf piece was too big for the Cajun Craze mat. :s


No worries though. All was good! When I got home, I glued a piece of Very Vanilla to the inside and the pieces I cut from my technique panel worked as perfect accents for the front and inside of my card. I'd say it was meant to be!


Hope you enjoyed this reveal. Have a fabulous weekend!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Other items used: Kraft & White Corrugated Paper, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!