Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.21.2015

Fancy Folds

I recently offered a class on fancy folds and this was one that we made. It was inspired by Connie Stewart's video found here. This card is your standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card, but with a few extra score lines. You will score at: 1/2", 1", 4-1/2", 5", 5-1/2", 6", 6-1/2", 10" & 10-1/2" Take a peak at Connie's video to see how to put it all together.


This card is pretty amazing because it fits in a standard envelope, but pops up like a shadow box. There are so many possibilities! I used the Circle Framelits to cut my "window" and then accented with the Petite Petals Punch, Pansy Punch and the Petite Petals stamp set.


Before assembling the card, I embossed the front with the Lovely Lace TIEF to give the card even more depth. I pulled my colour scheme from the Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack. The paper stacks offer a great size for cards!


I still wanted a bit of room to write a message, so I stamped a few images on the back panel too and added a punched flower with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!