Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.19.2015

Custom Birthday Card

I'm writing today to help you get through "hump day". My day started out fantastically with the delivery of some holiday pre-order products from Stampin' Up! - the box both arrived a day early AND in the morning (usually my orders arrive in the evenings). Sweet!

Anyway, here's a custom card I created for a customer. She wanted fun and girly and I had to incorporate "30" and the colour coral. So basically I had fully creative design control and I loved it!



I used a retired set, but I couldn't resist the martini glass with the candle in it. So fun, right?! I embossed it in silver and then coloured it with Stampin' Write Markers. The patterned DSP is from the Cherry on Top paper stack. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper!!

I created lots of interest on the card by punching out an opening with the Note Tag Punch and then popping up my punched out martini image (punched with the Decorative Label Punch) and layering it with some Silver Foil. The sentiment is punched using the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and I free-handed the banners for "happy" and "birthday".

The "30th" was cut from Silver Glimmer Paper using the Little Numbers Thinlits. I also added some interest with some White Perfect Accents, new in this year's catalogue.


On the inside, I added a few more stamped martini glasses with lots of room for a personalized message.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!