Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.26.2015

No Bones About It

Sorry I missed ya on Monday. I hope you missed me too! I was spending the day with family at the CNE - Canadian National Exhibition. We go every year and have a blast! The next few posts are going to feature the No Bones About It stamp set. If you don't have this one yet, you should! It's so much fun!


I started by crumpling up a piece of Very Vanilla piece of card stock. If you didn't know, Stampin' Up! card stock becomes very pliable when distressed. So much so that you can easily pull apart the layers to create all sorts of awesome effects! So, I crumpled until I could get two pieces from one and then I sponged it in Crumb Cake to get a real distressed and 'old' looking piece.

The Crumb Cake layer on top was created by stamping the images first in the same colour and then slightly offsetting the image and stamping again in White Craft Ink. I then lightly sponge around the images in Crumb Cake again. Don't they look like fossils?!

I added some more interest with Cotton Paper that I cut with Fringe Scissors and some Thick Baker's Twine. The sentiment was punched with the Decorative Label Punch and then I trimmed off the top and bottom to get this unique shape.


On the inside, I stamped a little more, again using stamps from the same set.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!