Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.29.2015

Just Married Punch Art

Over the weekend I was looking for some inspiration and I turned to my sketchbook. In it, I found a quick sketch I did of something similar below, likely, the idea originated from a card I received (or saw in a store). I thought it was perfect for some punch art!


The punch art was simple:

Circle Punches - 1/2", 1" and 2-1/2"
3/4" Square Punch
Bow Builder Punch
Balloon Framelits (the tiny bow)


Once I had all the pieces glued, I added a tiny jewel to the bow for a little bling. The sentiment was easily done with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp. I love that the rotary includes a little heart! I really wanted to just glue my little punch art car on the card base, but wasn't quite satisfied with it. Adding the Silver Metallic Thread gave it that extra umph. 


On the inside, I added a few punched flowers with some more bling in the centre.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!