Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.24.2015

Minecraft Reveal

The other day I posted the "how to" on making this Minecraft card that was inspired by Stamping T and today I'm posting the final card. I really love the way it turned out!


I wrote in my last post that I wasn't quite sure how I was going to finish the card off... well, I decided to keep the remainder of the grid exposed at the bottom and stamp the sentiment in StazOn (the stamp set is long retired). I then mounted my grid piece on some Basic Black and then on a Tempting Turquoise card base. I wrapped some Basic Black Baker's Twine around to finish off the look.


I kept the inside super simple, just adding a few tiny 1/4" squares for some interest and texture.


Here's a closer look at some of the details. Like I said in the last post, I really love how it turned out and the effect created with the squares, but I don't think I'll make another with such tiny ones again. ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!