Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.04.2015

X-Ray Dinosaurs

Sorry for missing you all week. Unlike some, I do not love the hotter and humid weather as it brings on migraines! I've been a mess this week, but thankfully some rain last night brought some relief today.

I'm showcasing the No Bones About It stamp set again (since I haven't felt up to playing with new holiday products). I spotted a few x-ray designs on Pinterest featuring one dino and a square highlight of its bones. I thought it would be fun to change up the shape and feature three different dinosaurs. Check it out:


I used my 1" Circle Punch to punch out my x-ray image that I stamped in Craft White Ink on Basic Black card stock. I popped those up on top of the dinosaur images I stamped on some Whisper White in Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush and Bermuda Bay. I layered that piece on a Thick Whisper White card base.


On the inside, I stamped a few leaves in Cucumber Crush because you know me, I can't leave the inside of a card blank. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!