Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.07.2015

Crumb Cake & Gold

Happy "hump day"! Hope you're having a great week so far. Today's post is a quickie... a card you can make in under 10 minutes.


For this card, I used one stamp set - Flurry of Wishes - as it has both images and sentiments. Love that! I started with a Crumb Cake base, stamping my snowflake image in the same colour. On a scrap of Very Vanilla, I heat embossed the double snowflake image twice and one of the sentiments in gold. The snowflakes were punched using the coordinating punch and the sentiment was cut using the Circle Framelits and then matted on some Gold Foil with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Before popping up my sentiment, I added a couple strips of Washi Tape.


On the inside, I kept the same feel with the stamped snowflake & Washi and then popped up that last snowflake. This will be one of three designs we'll be making at one of my upcoming classes. ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!