Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.16.2015

Flurry of Wishes

Hello and happy Friday! Today I'm showing you one of the cards I'm offering in one of my classes in November. Actually, you may have seen it in the Holiday Catalogue - I CASEd it. ;)


This card is quick and easy thanks to the Flurry of Wishes Bundle. I started with a Pool Party base and stamped the largest snowflake in Lost Lagoon. Next, on a piece of vellum, I heat embossed the remaining snowflakes in white. The two smaller ones are punched with the Snow Flurry Punch and the larger one coordinates with the Flower Medallion Punch.


To adhere my vellum, I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen - love it! To finish off the front, I added a few jewels and a sentiment from the same set that I heat embossed and punched with the Washi Label Punch. I kept the inside simple by just stamping the large snowflake.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!