Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.30.2015

Halloween Notecards

Today I'm sharing with you a few Halloween cards I created for the lovely and talented Samantha at Creations by Samantha. She's been carrying a select number of my greeting cards in her flower shop in Toronto for about a year. Check them out:



To create these cards, I used some (retired) Halloween DSP - I just couldn't resist the cute characters. With that, I created some tags and images using pieces from past Paper Pumpkin kits, including some of the awesome stamps you get with the kits every month!

The note cards and envelopes are the perfect pairing with Samantha's beautiful floral arrangements. If you're in the Toronto area, I highly recommend her shop. You will not be disappointed!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!