Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.14.2015

Punched Snowman

Happy Wednesday! Sorry I missed ya on Monday, I was busy eating turkey and celebrating with my family (Canadian Thanksgiving). Today I've got another quickie project for you. One you can easily make during your busy week. Check it out:


The snowman was created with circle punches and the hat was made with a square punch. Quick and easy! You could leave the snowman as is, but I opted for a little stamping, using the Holly Jolly Greetings set. I really love this set because it's a nice mix of images and text. I also used "jolly" and "peace" from the same set to create a couple of banners. The "Merry Christmas" is from the stamp set Petite Pairs.

I adhered my snowman on some Home for Christmas DSP and then mounted that on some Silver Foil and Basic Black mats. Before adhering that down, I ran my card layer through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling TIEF. This one gives such lovely texture!


On the inside, I added a few more tiny snowflakes and punched stars... and a little room for writing. ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!