Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.02.2015

Revamping

Happy Friday!! Are you excited for the weekend? I plan to be in my studio working away, preparing for my upcoming classes and shows! I wrote a while back about how I came across a bin full of last years card kits and other goodies and this was one kit I revamped for this years' selection. The DSP is now retired, but it works well with some of this years' Holiday Catalogue product. Plus, you can easily adapt the layout for any paper or product. Check it out...


All the images are from the awesome Flurry of Wishes stamp set. It coordinates beautifully with two punches, one of which can be bundled to save yourself an extra 15%!

I started by stamping a snowflake in a similar colour tone on my card base and then layered by two DSP pieces (3" x 4", I believe) on top. Before doing that though, I punched all the corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch - so versatile!


It's hard to tell in the photo, but there are four snowflakes that are both heat embossed and punched using the snowflake punch. The best part about this is that the two snowflakes line up perfectly for the double-snowflake punch!

The sentiment is from the same set and punched out with the Note Tag Punch and then accented with a bow and tiny wooden snowflake.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!