Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.19.2015

Make A Wish

I designed this card using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and colour scheme from Sunday Stamps (although, I'm too late to enter the challenge there). My card uses many new products from the upcoming Occasion Catalogue (live January 5th). Check it out:


I embossed my white layer with the new Confetti TIEF before stamping with a new birthday set called Party Wishes. It coordinates with an entire suite of stuff, including punches, DSP, twine & more!


To finish off the card, I rounded the top corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, a returning favourite from the Holiday Catalogue, and wrapped some baker's twine around the front (also new!). On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from the same birthday set.


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Entering this card at Freshly Made Sketches, #217

3 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card! Love the fancy corners! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on the sketch. Love how you cut the corners! Glad to see you at FMS and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the white space on this fab birthday card! And the corners add a fun touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!