Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.01.2016

Colouring Box

I needed to bring a little crafty escape with me (on a trip), and although Paper Pumpkin would've been great, I felt like colouring would be a better option. I have various "adult colouring books" lying around, so I picked a few of my favourite pages and ripped them out. Once I did that, I wondered how I was going to bring them with me... The Stampin' Up! Full Wide Stamp Cases were the perfect thing!


I started with the case and added a piece of scrap (retired) DSP to pretty it up. On the inside, it holds my pencil crayons, paper & a few other items too. Check it out:

The right side holds my colouring pages and paper, an eraser, binder clip and sharpener. I discovered that my case would also hold all my pencil crayons too on top, but I didn't want to have to remove them every time I needed to get some paper, so I created a little holder for them. :)

With some scrap cardboard, I created a box that's approximately 1/2" x 5" x 1-1/2" and covered the front with a piece of one of the colouring pieces. To hold my pencils in place, I added some scrap ribbon that I can easily tie and untie. See, it's great to keep scraps around!


My colouring pages were 8" x 8" to start so in order for them to fit in my box, I had to cut them down to 5" x 7"... frankly, a nice size to work with. I also cut some Whisper White paper and created some thrifty clipboards with thick cardboard and a binder clip.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!