Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.05.2016

Happily Ever After

Hello! This was a card I designed back in October, but never got around to posting. Some of the products I used are retired, but could easily be substituted. Check it out:


If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen the video I posted when I heat embossed this card. I looooove heat embossing. So much fun and a big wow!


I kept the colour pallet neutral and embossed everything. The gold brads are not SU!, but did you know that you could heat emboss those too?!


To add some more detail, I punched all the corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch - love that thing! - and of course, added some more heat embossing to the inside too.

Come back tomorrow to see the other items I created to coordinate with this card (for a wedding).

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!