Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.03.2016

Hello

Sometimes you need a card just because, or for an occasion that just pops up on you. This card is perfect and features the Botanical Blooms suite in combination with a Sale-A-Bration freebie!


The card layer was created at the Demonstrator-Only event (OnStage) back in November, but I just recently turned it into a card. I mounted it to the far right so that some of the card base popped.

I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White paper and punched the end using the Triple Banner Punch. I didn't bother gluing it down because the super-cute Bow Clip held it in place.

Here's a closer look at the delicate cuts the dies make:


The cool thing also about the stamp set is that it coordinates nicely with the DSP - some of the image layers are stamped on! ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!