Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.10.2016

Lost Without You

Valentine's Day is coming up (Sunday, February 14th for those that aren't aware), and perhaps you're having trouble with a card for the man in your life. Here's a great set to have on hand - perfect for "lovey dovey", birthday's and more!


I used products from the Going Places Product Suite in the Occassion Catalogue (you'll find it near the back). It's coordination at its best! I inked up the embossing folder this time instead of running it through the Big Shot - did you know you could do that?!

Here's how: Ink up the raised side, lay your paper inside, close the folder (carefully!) and then press/rub until you have a decent image.

It won't be perfect, but I love the effect! Plus, it gives you more use out of those embossing folders!

From there, the paper stack and stamp images did the rest.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!