Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.04.2016

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Here's a quick and simple card using a freebie from Sale-A-Bration and some Notecards - this particular notecard is retired, but you can still find two varieties in my store. ;)


This card came together very quickly - I added a few layers of Washi Tape and then fussy cut my images after stamping them on card stock. I popped the top two scoops up using Dimensionals.


The sentiment is from the RMHC stamp set - Sprinkles of Life and I stamped that on a Whisper White scrap piece I had in my drawer.


It's hard to tell in the photos, but I did add a little glimmer with my Wink of Stella brush to each scoop of ice cream, as well as the cone.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!