Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.28.2016

3D Embellishments + Video Tutorial!

I'm excited to share with you this card I made recently and I loved it so much that I decided to shoot my FIRST EVER video tutorial (& post it on YouTube!). Crazy!


I used one of my all-time-favourite sets, Sprinkles of Life, along with the coordinating Tree Builder Punch. If you purchase this set before May 31st, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHC. I'm happy to let you know that it'll be in the new catalogue (launching June 1st) and that you won't be disappointed with the new RMHC stamp set either! ;)

I won't go into too much detail (because I want you to check out my video!), but here are a few more shots of some of the card elements.

An inside shot:


A closer look at the glimmer I added with the Clear Wink of Stella Brush:


A closer look at the 3D effect created with the paste - see the how-to in the video below:


Here's the video!


Hope you liked my video. I plan to make more of them (and post more frequently too!).

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


To purchase Stampin' Up! products:
www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

Find me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/hofkissed

Search for me on all Social Media:
@hofkissed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!