Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.04.2016

Organize with Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Today I'm sharing an idea I've had for a while and a couple of weeks ago, it came to life! You'll probably do the same "happy dance" I did when you see what I've done!


My original idea was to use a 12"x12" pocket page for a picture collage, but then I thought it would work wonderfully as a message board as well!

What you need:

  1. A frame to hold a 12"x12" pocket page
  2. A Project Life by Stampin' Up! card kit of your choice (or print your pictures!)
  3. A pocket page of your choice, from Stampin' Up! of course
  4. A dry-erase marker, if using as a message board
The possibilities are endless... now go and create while doing your "happy dance". You're welcome. ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

You can find most of the supplies online at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!