Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.05.2016

Mother's Day Wreath with Paper Pumpkin

You know how much I love Paper Pumpkin! Such a fun creative escape every month - everything  you need comes right to your door. Plus, there are often leftover pieces to make something else. Check out this wreath card:



All I did was use some of the leftover "leaves" from the March Kit - Lovely Little Wreath. I wrapped them around in circles and then punched out a circle from Mossy Meadow card stock, along with some little flowers using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retiring!). The stamp set is from the kit also.

Join Paper Pumpkin before May 10th and you'll get this month's kit. Here's a little sneak peek...


If you live in Canada and need a Demonstrator, make sure you choose me - Steph VanDorp - when you sign up. Then head on over to my online store, and purchase past kits (while supplies last)!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!