Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.17.2016

Gingerbread Cookies!

Here's another post using my favourite new bundle in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue (available September 1st!). As promised in yesterday's post, I'm sharing some projects with you all week using this awesome new bundle. ;)


Clearly I didn't make a card... but a little home decor piece with some new DSP (a new 6x6 Paper Stack!) and some Crumb Cake punched Gingerbread people. I opted not to use the stamp for this one, just the punch and then "iced" them up using a White Gel Pen. I wanted them to look like traditional cookies and was inspired by the real cookies over at Gimme Some Oven.



I wrapped them around one of my LED flickering candles & I think these would look so pretty as part of my Christmas/Winter decor - imagine the reindeer, Santa, bear & Eskimo too. Super cute!!

 

By-the-way, did I mention there was a Fall/Halloween set for this punch also? ;) More on that another day... ;)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


Interested in buying Stampin' Up! products in Canada? Check out my online store - www.hofkissed.stampinup.net and contact me anytime you have questions, or would like a catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!