Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.19.2016

Teddy Bear (Christmas)

Here is the last card I'm featuring this week for the Cookie Cutter Bundle that will be available September 1st in the Holiday Catalogue. I'll have to put this one back on my shelf for a while, but you can bet that it'll be living on my desk in the months to come! ;)


I will apologize because this card uses a lot of retired (or non SU!) products, but I was commissioned to make some baby girl cards for a client, and of course, I couldn't resist going back to this set and using the bear this time! Did you think he was only for Christmas?! The bear also fits in the punch of course, but I opted to just stamp it flat this time.


Hope you've enjoyed the sneak peek the last four days...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

If you'd like to buy Stampin' Up! products or need a catalogue and do not have a Demonstrator, check out my webstore at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!