Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.22.2013

Using Scraps

If you saw my series on scraps, then you know that I save every little piece of paper. :) The other day I showcased a card and today's post uses scraps from that card. You can check out the post here.

Paper: Silver Specialty, Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Greetings of the Season
Tools: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty TIEF, Lattice Bigz Die, Artisan Label Punch, XL Oval Punch


Usually I don't save the tiny scraps from the Lattice Bigz Die, but because I cut it out using Glimmer Paper, I thought about saving them and using them in another cutout. I chose Whisper White and went with the Silver Specialty paper for my card base.

I wanted this card to be shimmery and simple, so I stuck with similar tones, and added a pop of red (also a scrap, by the way!). I heat embossed the sentiment and at the last minute decided to emboss my red banner. Glad I did it.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other..!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!